City Lock presents a simplified programming guide for the Marks I-Que Lite and I-Que Metro
The GGM is also known as the MASTER or Programming Code. Always change the Factory Default GGM during installation of a new lock
- The GGM is also known as the MASTER or Programming Code. Always change the Factory Default GGM during installation of a new lock
- A User Code is generally a 6 digit code, and breaks down into two halves: the first three digits make up a “USER ID” and the remaining three digits constitute a “USER PIN”. When used to open the lock; it is combined into one string, and is called a User Code.
- The USER ID must differ from any already programmed into lock; ( For example; one User ID can be 612 and a new User ID can be 617, 834, 842 etc ). The remaining three digits of User Code is the Pin Code, and may be any digits person USER ID relates to wishes.
- Select an activity:
- To reprogram a lock using a common, shared single User code, perform steps one and two. Always DELETE the existing code first, and then ADD in new User Code. ( Both Step 1 and 2 )
- To add a user to a lock with multiple users, just ADD a new User Code ( Only Step 2 )
1. ( GGM ) # 01 * ( User ID ) * 0 ** Delete a User
Programming Code First Half of User Code
2. ( GGM ) # 01 * ( User ID ) * ( User Group ) * ( User Pin ) * * Add User
Programming Code First Half of User Code Ex: Group 10 Second Half of User Code
Some optional and useful function commands and features your Marks I-Que lock supports:
- (GGM) # 12 * HHMM * * Set Current Time
- (GGM) # 13 * MMDDYY * * Set Current Date
- (GGM) # 02 * 13 * HHMM (Open Time) * HHMM (Close Time) * * Basic schedule Open/Close times
- (GGM) # 18 * 5 * * Define Lock Open Time (Refers to time lock remains unlocked after entering user code, not the time lock unlocks during basic scheduling)
- (GGM) # 32 * 0 * * Pin Only Mode. This allows just the last half of user code to open door, for quicker entry. See full manual for longer pin codes, for added security.
- (GGM) # 37 * 0 * * Terminator off (Terminator is the # entry at end of User code) (Note: to enter programming mode with terminator off, you must first press the “#” key then enter your code.)
- (GGM) # 16 * 16 * 0 * * Clears All Users and Scheduling in Memory, in event you have lost your chart of users.
Complete Factory Manual as of 03/30/2017 http://www.marksusa.com/getDocument.php?id=861