- automotive. lockout service, fitting of keys, programming transponder keys and remotes, troubleshooting, repair of ignition and door locks, re-keying of auto locks
- residential. unlocking, site survey, troubleshooting, repair and installation of standard, keyless, designer, multi-point and other security products for home and income properties
- commercial. unlocking, survey, installation and service of door control products. Keys, locks, panic devices and keyless access.
- shop duties. retail storefront, field service, bench-work, organization, customer service, making keys and servicing a wide array of what may come in the door.
Criteria for applicationt::
- clean background check
- strong desire for solving challenges and completing projects
- reliable personal transportation ( NOT USED IN COURSE OF WORK )
- good driving record
- professional clean cut presentation
- tactile skills with hand and power tools
- reside in or close-in to Boulder
- full time M-F 40 hour week.
- After hours and weekend emergency calls optional
- Highly quality oriented, goal to retain client
- holidays off paid if they fall on a weekday: Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Day, Memorial Day and Labor Day
- 7 paid personal Days
- paid vacation after one year
- Health Insurance and dental premium assistance
- Company equipment tools and vehicle.
- Training via apprenticeship available
- Salary Hourly plus bonus 32,000 - 52,000 + Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- English: Communicate effectively verbally and by documentation.
Required license or certification: